The overall goal of the FUSEcation program is to give children a break from the academic pressure of school. They can relax and have fun socially connecting with peers in fun filled days with carefully designed social collaboration activities.
Camp groups are for children aged 3-8 years of age (must be potty trained).
To participate in FUSE Camp your child needs to have had an evaluation from FUSE previously. If you are interested in your child attending camp and are not a client of FUSE please contact Lauren Weeks for an intake evaluation session at firstname.lastname@example.org
Days and Times
*there will be no camp held on Mondays February 18th or April 15th*
FUSE Vacation Camp is $550 per week.
Payment is required upfront. You will receive an invoice that can be submitted to your insurance for any reimbursement your specific insurance company may provide. We do not accept insurance as payment but will assist in your reimbursement efforts.
A sample schedule of a day at FUSEcation
- 9:00-9:20- Welcome and free play
- 9:20-9:40 – Group morning activities and circle (stretching, drawing, connection games, taking turns being the leader of the group)
- 9:40-9:50 Bathroom and get ready for snack
- 9:50-10:10 – Snack with a focus on social conversation among the group.
- 10:10-10:40 – Pretend Play activity – children will engage in a pretend play scenario (e.g. family going to the beach, create silly story about a day at the beach)
- 10:45 – 11:15 – Outdoor Free Play (with facilitated activity, e.g. build a snowman)
- 11:15-11:45 – Collaborative Art
- 11:45-11:55 – Bathroom and get ready for lunch
- 11:55-12:15 – Lunch with focus on social conversation
- 12:20-12:45 –Co-regulation movement game
- 12:45-1:00 –Favorite part of the day and goodbye circle